Authenticity, ePortfolio, and a Lifelong Artistic Journey
What is an Authentic ePortfolio?
1. Is imagined, constructed, updated, and redesigned by the student.
2. Infused with academic knowledge, personal experience, reflection of self, and evidence of growth and change over long-term (lifelong learning outcomes).
3. Can include "standardized" elements such as course assignments but each element should speak to the student's larger and growing definition of self.
4. ePortfolio should be a self- and course- propelled experience and not an isolated academic task.
5. Should embody the student's beliefs and ideals.